The mission of the Hopkinton Public Schools is to learn, create, and achieve together.
We accomplish our mission by embracing these values:
- Primacy of Learning
- Social, Emotional, and Physical Well-Being
The Hopkinton Public School District is regarded by other school districts, institutions of higher learning, and employers as a center of educational innovation that produces critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, effective communicators, and productive, healthy citizens.
- The curriculum is dynamic and supports 21st century learning.
- Data from multiple and varied assessments are used to improve student learning.
- The school district’s facilities, grade configuration, and organizational structure support student learning.
- The school district’s staffing, services, and culture support the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
- Highly dedicated and qualified staff members are supported in their work and are compensated fairly and competitively.
- The School Committee, administration, and staff effectively communicate their plans, priorities, and progress to students, staff,
- families, and the community.
- The community works together to efficiently provide the resources to remain a high-performing district while recognizing current
- economic conditions.